Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- All orders can be tracked
- Comprehensive 1-Year Warranty Included
- No surprises or hidden fees
We have a 24/7 Email Support Team. Please contact us if you need assistance.
You can pay for your order with two payment methods: Credit/Debit Card or PayPal. However, sometimes your payment may be declined if you pay for your order via Credit/Debit Card because your payment is declined by your bank. We are so sorry about that. However, you can continue to complete your order with your Credit/Debit Card via PayPal even if you don't have PayPal account. Please check the photo below and follow this method to complete your order by Paypal.
1. Our system will send you an order confirmation email or SMS automatically after you place your order in our store. You can check your order by your order confirmation email or SMS.
2. Our system will send you shipping confirmation email or SMS automatically after we ship your order. You can get your tracking number or track your package by your email.
3. If you encounter any problems, please contact us and we will try our best to help you solve the problem.
In Ear Monitor Video
Armed with a powerful customized dynamic driver and six high-performance balanced armature drivers, the In-Ear Earphones will breathe new life into your personal listening.
With an advanced triple driver, design using a single dynamic dual-magnet driver and six balanced armature drivers this IEMs Earphone produces rich, warm, and detailed audio. The dynamic driver of the IEMs Earphone delivered tactile and texture bass, while the six BA driver delivers a balanced and clear high-to-mid response.
The housing of the IEMs Earphone adopts the latest highly-precise five-axis CNC machining process. For optimal signal transfer, the precision-crafted silver-plated copper cable improves the resolution and enhances the soundstage dramatically.
- Frequency Response Range: 7Hz-40kHz
- Frequency Division: 3 BA Highs, 3 BA Mids, 1 DD Lower end
- Hybrid Driver Setup with Six BA and One dual magnet DD unit each side
- Sensitivity: 107dB
- Impedance: 22 Ohms
Hybrid Driver Technology
Combining reinforced acoustic inner-structure, three 30095 balanced armature drivers, three 50060 balanced armature drivers with a 10mm dual-magnet dynamic driver allows the IEMS Earphone to provide Wide Frequency Bandwidth, reaching an impressive frequency extension.
1. Reinforced acoustic inner-structure
This IEMS Earphone houses a customized 10mm dual-magnet dynamic driver, three 30095 high-frequency balanced armature drivers, and three 50060 mid-frequency balanced armature drivers. This structure is designed to minimizing-chamber acoustic resonance and driver flex.
2. 30095 high-frequency balanced armature driver
Three customized 30095 balanced armature drivers with outstanding treble performance. Delivers airy, spacious, elegant, and natural sound with superior treble extension.
3. 50060 mid-frequency balanced armature drivers
Three customized balanced armature upper-midrange drivers present a full-bodied, smooth, and intimate vocals.
4. 10mm dual-magnet dynamic driver
10mm dual-magnet dynamic drive delivers tactile and textured bass. Compared to conventional magnet used in many ordinary dynamic drivers, the stronger neodymium magnet in this IEMs Earphone improves the overall sensitivity of the driver.
Hybrid driver technology-powered in-ear monitors have remarkably high stereo separation and smooth phase response. Hybrid driver technology features a myriad of other advantages including:
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Bandwidth: It produces a super-wide frequency range, offering listeners unparallel sound quality and details that bests even the most high-end headphones on the market.
- Low Distortion: Extremely low distortion means that every nuance in your mix will be reproduced faithfully without audible artifacts.
Proprietary Crossover Circuit Technology
Think of a crossover network as an audio traffic officer, directing highs to your tweeters, midrange to your speakers, and bass to your subwoofers. This is essentially what a crossover does; it takes an input signal and splits it into separate audio bands. Could you imagine having numerous speakers with just a few dedicated audio bands? It would cause a massive audio pile up, forcing the wrong speakers to reproduce the wrong frequencies constantly. We avoid all of this by utilizing specially designed drivers for designated frequency ranges and further maximizing their potential with our Proprietary Crossover Circuit Technology.
Magnesium alloy for the housing of this IEMs Earphone adopts the latest highly-precise five-axis CNC machining process. This makes housing highly stable and offers less vibration and distortion.
Secure and Stable Ear Hooks
The light-weight ear hooks are ergonomically designed. You will feel comfortable even if you listen to music for a long time. The adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks are made to stay in place even if you are running or workout.
Premium Silver-Plated Cable
Precision crafted 8-core silver-plated OFC copper cable enhances the signal transfer, while high-quality gold-plated MMCX connectors provide a superior connection which significantly increases longevity. The cable equips with a mic for making or answering phone calls.
The 3.5 plug is finely-crafted and gold-plated for best connectivity and durability. Compatible with most mobile devices and audio equipment.
0.75mm Type-C Connectors & Gold-plater Contact Pins
The new and improved Type-C connectors can effectively protect the contact pins from accidental breakage, which features longevity and better-wearing stability.
- 1 pair * Earphones
- 1 piece * Braided cable
- 3 pairs * Silicone eartips(Smaill, Medium, Large)
- 1 * Instructions Manual
How to attach cable?
How to properly fit an IEM?